Impact100 Philadelphia is committed to engaging the next generation of women in giving. Young Philanthropists enrich our work through their perspective, experience and passion. Impact100 Philadelphia offers two ways for young women to join.
Young Philanthropist Membership
Young Philanthropists are Philadelphia’s most engaged women ages 21 – 35. They are
passionate about making a difference through thoughtful partnerships with the community, nonprofits and each other.
Young Philanthropists enjoy:
- Reduced annual Membership dues for $575 a year, as little as $48 per month
- Free admission to Education Sessions, the Annual Meeting, and Volunteer Experiences
- Opportunities to influence the award of our high-impact grants through voting and participation in the grants evaluation process
- Networking and social opportunities—including member organized meetups throughout the city.
- Philanthropic involvement in the region’s largest collective grantmaking organization
- All the benefits of Impact100 Philadelphia Membership
Each year, Impact100 Philadelphia invites a group of young women to join the organization through the Founders Fellowship program. Fellowships are available to women ages 25 – 35 who demonstrate a commitment to philanthropy and service.
Fellows are chosen through a competitive interview process each summer and participate as full members of Impact100 Philadelphia throughout the grant year. Fellows who demonstrate leadership are invited to continue as Senior Fellows in subsequent years.
Through the generosity of our program supporters, all membership fees are waived for first-year Fellows.
Keep me posted on the Founders Fellowship Program: