(Members, use the above link to register yourself and your guests simultaneously.)
(Non-members, please use the above link to register yourself. If you’re a member who has already registered, but you would like to register a guest on their behalf, you can also use the above Guest Registration to do so.)
Upon registering you should receive a confirmation email. This confirms your registration. If you DO NOT receive a confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you.
Join Impact100 Philadelphia members and guests as we celebrate the power of collective giving at our Impact Engagement Fair and Annual Meeting.
- Listen as five finalist organizations, selected by members from over 78 proposals, share the impact of their work on the Philadelphia region.
- Be there for the vote to award five grants totaling $387,000 in Arts & Culture, Education, Environment, Family and Health & Wellness.
- Connect with the nonprofit community at our Impact Engagement Fair and learn how they’ve put the $2.4 million awarded since 2008 to work.
- Meet a community of engaged women committed to making a difference.
- Learn how we’re planning for the future of the fastest growing movement in philanthropy.
For Our Members:
Celebrate our 10th Anniversary by bringing prospective members as your guests for $10 each!
Are you interested in VOLUNTEERING
at the Annual Meeting and Engagement Fair?
Please consider volunteering.
We are in need of members for the registration table and as greeters.
Please follow THIS LINK to volunteer.
If you JOIN BEFORE OR DURING our Annual Meeting and Engagement Fair, your name will be entered to win one FREE ticket to the upcoming Women’s Collective Giving Grantmakers Network (WCGN) conference. Each year a member organization of WCGN hosts the conference and this year we are excited that Impact100 Philadelphia will be hosting the conference in our backyard at The Logan.
To JOIN NOW for the upcoming 2018-2019 year, follow THIS LINK to complete your membership form.
For more information on the WCGN conference, please click HERE.
For more information on WCGN please click HERE.