Impact100 Philadelphia is committed to engaging the next generation of women in giving. Young Philanthropists enrich our work through their perspective, experience, and passion. Impact100 Philadelphia offers two ways for young women to join.
Please note: The 2020 Founders Fellowship application is available HERE. The application period is July 1 to 31.
Each year, Impact100 Philadelphia invites a group of young women to join the organization through the Founders Fellowship program. Fellowships are available to women ages 25 – 35 who demonstrate a commitment to philanthropy and service.
Fellows are chosen through a competitive interview process each summer and participate as full members of Impact100 Philadelphia throughout the grant year. Fellows who demonstrate leadership are invited to continue as Senior Fellows in subsequent years.
Through the generosity of our program supporters, all membership fees are waived for first-year Fellows.
Keep me posted on the Founders Fellowship Program:
Young Philanthropist Membership
Young Philanthropists are Philadelphia’s most engaged women ages 21 – 35. They are passionate about making a difference through thoughtful partnerships with the community, nonprofits, and each other.
Young Philanthropists enjoy:
- Reduced annual Membership dues of $575 a year with installment payments available
- Education sessions, volunteer experiences, and the Annual Meeting
- Participating in the grant evaluation process—including voting to select our grantees
- Networking and social opportunities
- Philanthropic involvement in the region’s largest collective grantmaking organization
- Tax deductible donations for all but $50 of the membership contribution