Grants Planning Committee Roles and Responsibilities
The Grants Chairs work together to ensure a high quality Grants process for our Impact100 Philadelphia members.
- Manage the Focus Area process as liaison to membership and Focus Area leadership.
- Establish an annual Grants calendar to ensure timeliness of Grants activities.
- Work closely with Communications Co-Chairs to publicize member opportunities and education programs.
- Work with Co-Presidents and Past President to recruit Focus Area Committee leadership. Work with Financial Review Panel Chair to recruit FRP members.
- Coordinate the Letter of Inquiry and Full Proposal review processes.
- Provide training and support to Focus Area leadership team as well as Focus Area membership.
- Oversee the administration of SlideRoom software for members in coordination with the Administrator.
- Oversee all elements of Full Proposal review including Site Visit and finalist selection, working closely with Focus Area Committee leadership and Financial Review team.
- Coordinate logistics for finalists at the Annual Meeting.
- Support Nonprofit Liaison Co-Chairs in all activities for non-profits.
Grants Volunteer Opportunities
- Participate in grant review process by joining a Focus Area Committee
- Grants Planning Committee helps with preparation for the upcoming Grants cycle
- Development of the Focus Area leadership binder
- Development of leadership and member training
- Implement changes to process based on Strategic Planning
- Secure locations for training and member meetings
- Maintain Grants email inbox
- SlideRoom Resident Expert for LOI and Full Proposal Reviewers