Nonprofit Liaison Committee Roles and Responsibilities
- Build strong ties with grantees to encourage continued engagement between the nonprofits and Impact100 Philadelphia during and beyond the grant period.
- Grant Champions: Serve as the Board liaison to grantees, building relationships with grant recipients, collecting and reviewing grant reports and making recommendations to the Executive Committee regarding compliance with the Grant Agreement and the disbursement of payments.
- Internal Liaisons: Work with Programs Committee to arrange events that involve previous grantees, Communications Committee to disseminate updates to our members about grant outcomes and grantee activities, Membership Committee to identify potential volunteer activities for our members, and Grants Committee to coordinate notetaking during the grant process and facilitate communications with prospective grantees.
- Work with Communications and Grants Committees to implement a Post-Grant Survey.
- Promote goodwill between Impact100 Philadelphia and the Philadelphia nonprofit community.
- Develop and coordinates all aspects of the Grant Applicant Information Session (GAIS), to be held annually prior to the opening of the grant process.
- Develop metrics and analyzes Impact100 Philadelphia applicant trends on yearly and multi-year bases.
- Act as point of contact and information for the nonprofit community during all aspects of the grant process up to and including the Annual Meeting.
- Maintain a Grantee Wish List.
- Facilitate grant reporting and review process.
- Identify opportunities for on-going member engagement with grantees.
- Develop and implement grantee survey(s).
- Collaborate with other committees.
- Maintain Grantee databases.
- Help develop and maintain a database of nonprofits, ideally within Impact100 Philadelphia’s Donor Perfect software system.