Programs Committee Roles and Responsibilities
Provide programming to meet the needs of the organization for education on philanthropy and the Impact100 Philadelphia grant-making process and to enhance the member experience.
- Work with leadership to develop relevant educational programs for fall and spring of each grant year.
- Organize and implement the following additional Impact100 Philadelphia programs:
- Membership Kick-off in September
- FUNding Celebration in December
- Get to Know Impact100 Philadelphia in January (for new and second-year members)
- Annual Meeting in June
- Respond to member and leadership requests and needs for additional programming to support the mission of Impact100 Philadelphia and/or the membership experience.
- The Programs Committee members meet individually or in small groups with the Co-Chairs to accomplish particular tasks (e.g., investigating event venues, securing speakers) on an as-needed basis. Help with specific activities (event registration, photography) is solicited via email.
- Serve on the Programs Committee to accomplish the tasks described above. Experience in program development, media production and/or academia is valuable but not necessary to help identify interesting topics and connect with potential speakers and/or venues.
- Assist with check-in or photography at events.
- Serve as an Annual Meeting Co-chair (2-year commitment) to work with Programs Co-Chairs and Board on the planning and implementation of the Annual Meeting.