Young Philanthropists Committee Roles and Responsibilities
The role of the Young Philanthropists (YP) Committee is to advance and strengthen the mission of Impact100 Philadelphia by attracting, engaging, and retaining young members (ages 21 to 35) through the implementation of programs and events especially suited to this group and their interests in philanthropy and community. This committee works very closely with the Membership Committee.
- Strategically plan and execute plans to attract, engage, and retain young women ages 21 to 35 as members.
- Establish subcommittees to advance membership, communications and programs, coordinating their work with the general Impact100 Philadelphia Board of Directors and counterpart Co-Chairs (such as Membership, Communications and Programs).
- Promote programs and activities that support Impact100 Philadelphia’s mission.
- Invite general membership and Founders Fellows to participate in its events and activities.
- Participate in monthly conference calls.
- Participate in quarterly in-person meetings.
- Help organize events targeted to creating community for young philanthropists.