Closing out its 12th grants cycle, Impact100 Philadelphia has announced the award of $424,000 in unrestricted funds to six nonprofit organizations in the region. Representing the collective giving of 451 members, the 2020 grants bring Impact100 Philadelphia’s total giving to more than $3.5 million since its founding in 2008.
Impact100 Philadelphia’s 2020 unrestricted grants are awarded to:
– addresses the needs of low-income Latino communities in Montgomery County through education, wellness, and social service programs
– serves children in Philadelphia’s most socioeconomically challenged and historically underserved communities through writing programs
– strengthens community health through food, farms, and education, and addresses barriers to fresh food in low-income communities
– equips early childhood professionals, families, and other adults to positively impact educational and developmental outcomes for young children
Rock to the Future
– provides transformative music programs for youth in Philadelphia’s underserved neighborhoods at no cost to them or their families